Cabinet DESFILIS" ("DESFILIS") is very committed to the respect of privacy and the protection of personal data.
As the person responsible for the processing of personal data, DESFILIS endeavors to implement all measures to ensure the protection, security and confidentiality of your personal data and to process them in accordance with the local regulations in force, in particular the provisions of the "Data Protection Act" of 6 January 1978 as amended, as well as the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679) or "GDPR".
This personal data protection policy (the "Policy") sets out how DESFILIS handles the personal data collected and provided by you.
We encourage you to read the Policy carefully to learn about and understand DESFILIS' practices in this regard.
1. The processed data
Your personal data is processed in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
DESFILIS takes care to collect only data that is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processed.
DESFILIS only uses the information that you consent to transmit to it."
2. Purposes of processing your data
The processing carried out by DESFILIS meets an explicit, legitimate and specific purpose: the performance of its services in compliance with legal and regulatory obligations.
Your personal data will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with these purposes.
3. Recipients of the data
Only authorized persons within our teams (lawyers, interns, assistants) can access your personal data.
Your personal data may also be transmitted to our technical service providers and partners whose intervention is strictly necessary to achieve one of the above purposes, such as service providers providing hosting and computer maintenance services.
DESFILIS ensures that these third parties process your personal data in such a way as to guarantee their integrity, confidentiality and security.
4. Data retention
Your personal data is kept in an appropriate and relevant manner and is limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which it is processed, subject to the legal possibilities of archiving and the obligation to keep certain data.
By way of illustration, DESFILIS applies the following retention periods:
- Personal data of customers: duration of the contractual relationship and duration of the applicable prescription;
- Personal data of prospects: 3 years after the last contact with the prospect;
- Personal data of users of the Site: 1 year after the last connection;
- Personal data of applicants: duration necessary for the processing of the application.
All reasonable steps are taken to ensure that the data retained is accurate and that inaccurate data is deleted or rectified.
5. Data security
DESFILIS pays particular attention to the confidentiality and security of the personal data you entrust to it.
In this respect, DESFILIS implements technical and organizational security measures to protect the data collected against accidental or intentional manipulation, against the alteration, loss or destruction of the data, or against access to the data by unauthorized persons.
In accordance with the applicable regulations, in the event of a proven breach of certain personal data, likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of the persons concerned, DESFILIS undertakes to communicate this breach to the competent supervisory authority and, where required by the said regulations, to the persons concerned.
6. Your rights
In accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, portability, limit and oppose the processing of your personal data, and also the right to define the fate of your personal data after your death, concerning all data concerning you.
If you have any questions regarding the Policy or the exercise of your rights mentioned above, you can contact us:
- By email, at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail, at the following address
6, rue Clément Marot
In this context, we kindly ask you to accompany your request with an identity document.
We undertake to reply as soon as possible after receiving your request.
In case of difficulty in connection with the management of your personal data, you have the right to refer any complaint to the CNIL (3 Place de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris).
A cookie is a file containing information about your browsing habits that is sent to your browser by the website you are visiting.
Cookies are used to make websites work more efficiently and to provide information to the website owner.
Cookies allow us to personalize content and advertisements, provide social media features and analyze our traffic. We also share information about the use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners, who may combine this with other information you have provided to them or that they have collected through your use of their services.
You can restrict, block or delete cookies at any time by changing your browser settings. The settings are different from browser to browser.
From Internet Explorer:
- In Internet Explorer, click the Tools button, then click Internet Options.
- On the General tab, under Browsing History, click on Settings.
- Click the View Files button.
- Click the Name column heading to sort all files alphabetically, and then scroll down the list until you see files that begin with the prefix Cookie (all cookies have this prefix and usually contain the name of the website that created it).
- Select and delete them
- Close the window that contains the list of files, then double-click OK to return to Internet Explorer.
From Google Chrome:
- Click the Tools menu icon.
- Select Options.
- Click the Advanced Options tab and navigate to the Privacy section.
- Click the Show Cookies button.
- Select them and delete them.
- Click Close to return to your browser.
- In your browser, choose Edit menu > Preferences.
- Click on Security.
- Click on Show Cookies.
- Select and delete them.
- After deleting, click Done."
For other browsers, we invite you to consult the "Help" menu of the latter.
For more information on cookies, please consult the CNIL website: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/site-web-cookies-et-autres-traceurs.